How to get Certified Copy of a registered document online
- Copies of registered documents can be obtained from Sub Registrar Offices or Mee Seva Centers.
- Duly filled in Application form for certified copy shall be submitted.
- Details of Registered document Number and Sub Registrar Office shall be mentioned accurately to get correct Certified Copy.
- Documents registered post 1999 are easy to get since all these are available in digital form.
- Documents registered prior 1999 are in the books, and have to be photographed or handwritten, therefore, take a day or two to supply to the applicants.